Indulgences

Board:

Indulgences

Author info:
Avocado egg rolls with sweet chili sauce recipe - These avocado egg rolls are fried to crispy perfection and served with a tasty sweet chili sauce. vegetarian, crowd favorite, party appetizer, Bjs, baked, cheesecake factory, friends, kona grill, california pizza kitchen, healthy, Cpk, Bj's, chicken, easy, sauce, in a bowl, vegetable, pork, dessert, baked, chinese, shrimp, beef, southwestern
View original post: savorytooth.com

Grandma's Homemade Crescent Rolls - These are far beyond anything you can pop out of a can!
View original post: culinaryhill.com

Super Crispy Fish and Chips - after years of experimenting I've perfected my homemade version of fish and chips that uses one particular ingredient in the batter recipe for guaranteed crunch.
View original post: rockrecipes.com

Slow Cooker Triple Cheesy Mac and Cheese (With Video and Giveaway) is a simple recipe that you can toss together in just 5 minutes. It is truly one of our favorite recipes in our book! It’s pure comfort in a bowl, with perfectly tender corkscrew pasta with twists and ridges that capture the luscious pepper Jack and cheddar cheese sauce. It has just enough heat to wake up your taste buds.
View original post: theslowroasteditalian.com

Nothing says home like honest-to-God chips. And fish of course :) Missing you England!
View original post: foodnetwork.com

Alfredo Sauce is my absolute favorite way to top my pasta. Creamy, rich and flavorful- we are talking some serious perfection. I realized I have never shared my go-to recipe for Alfredo Sauce and couldn’t believe what an oversight that was! How could you be missing out on my version of this goodness?!?! This sauce …
View original post: chef-in-training.com

We always stop at Porto's for potato balls any time we're even remotely close (like, an hour away visiting family). SO excited to try this copycat recipe!! - Chrissy
View original post: thecandidappetite.com

These sliders make great party food, especially during football season. Make everyone happy at your next game day party with Philly Cheesesteak sliders!
View original post: homemadeinterest.com

This is a composite sketch of the perfect cherry pie The buttery, well-seasoned crust is adapted from the Cherry Pie That'll Kill Ya at Butter & Scotch, a bar and bakery in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, that holds an occasional Twin Peaks Tuesday, with cocktails and diner foods named after the characters in David Lynch's quirky 1990s television show. It uses a mock buttermilk crust, meaning that you curdle regular whole milk with apple cider vinegar instead of having to buy buttermilk ...
View original post: cooking.nytimes.com

Copy Cat Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix (I would use vegetable stock, obviously, and would need to make sure that the long grain rice is par-boiled...)
View original post: justapinch.com

Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce!!! Such a quick and easy weeknight meal or amazing appetizer idea! My family LOVES THESE!!!
View original post: cookiesandcups.com

View original post: diyjoy.com

Chef Ed Lee's compound butter is the best thing we've ever put on steak
View original post: tastingtable.com

Why fry when you can have Baked Buffalo Wings that are just as crispy with tender, juicy meat, too? A 2-ingredient sauce makes it even better!
View original post: thewickednoodle.com

Easy Philly cheesesteak burger - with steak! - Momcrieff
View original post: momcrieff.com

Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese in Bologna, a history & recipe
View original post: dishourtown.com